Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Emotional Exhibitionism

















NYC Photographer Jonathan Saunders is self publishing a series of magazines that can not be ignored. On his blog he is pushing iliketotellstories TWO, but if you really want to enter the heart of emotional darkness and feel what it is like...because maybe you've been there yourself, I recommend buying the issue titled DIES MERCURII XI JULIUS MMVII. How is that pronounced? Lord knows, but who cares? This a visual medium, and the title looks appropriately heavy and profound and not easy going at all.

The author states:

On July 11, 2006, after a love and I made a choice we could not take back, I made a promise to myself to make something beautiful every following July 11.

I walked to where we made that choice a year before and back home again, trying to not regret and trying to not think what if.

Buy it HERE.

No comments: