Monday, November 16, 2009

American Photography 25 Party


m

Of course I was otherwise occupied trying to photograph someone on that green rug I bought...and was on another coast that evening....and kinda had to do something mundane like make dinner with pancake mix and egg beaters because my wife went to the gym or something....but I was there in spirit!
m
Wha?
m
The American Photography 25 party, held at the Angel Orensanz Foundation last Thursday. Looks like others were not so easily distracted, huh?
m

Thanks to thoughtful folk Moya McAllister and James Worrell who hooked me up with these great snaps of my work from the party. Looks like they lay out pages of the book on the wall...also looks to me like they layed the book out alphabetically.....I never really understood the motivation there....oh, whatever...its kewl in a random kind of way.
m


1 comment:

Annie Marie Musselman said...

I wish I was there too, I don't even have a book to see!
xo
Annie marie