Friday, July 27, 2012

More Real Life Science Fiction

Wow...there is an awful lot to write about this week, but I can't seem to get to it. The debate about Instagram and Hipstamatic being or not being "real photography" hits a fever pitch, Joe Klamar's Olympic Portrait series start changing the way we view the world, and in the midst of it all a major magazine you've all heard of hires me to spend the week shooting a story with my phone in attempt to create "facebook style annecdotal storytelling" ( my words, not theirs ).

In the middle of all that, I got to witness more Real Life Science Fiction, with my assistant hand holding a Kino Flo.

Amen.

1 comment:

bird. said...

Oh man, someone beat me to it... I was going to start shooting solely on my iPhone, and then bump up my retouching fee a bit, too... I mean, Instagram fee.

chirp.