Saturday, September 29, 2012

Buy This. I Did.






















It's really hard to question how strangly real Tony Fouhse is. I wonder what he was like when he was 25...30...even 18? I really can't imagine.

I had a hazy awareness of his project for a few years. One day I latched on to a "Kickstarter" type of site in which Tony was discussing his Live Through This project. Oh God, he really means it. He's not afraid of anything. I think he is the real deal.

In his words:

Sometimes it feels like the past 4 or 5 years were my glory days, that it must all, surely, be downhill
from here.


I certainly don’t want to turn into more of a bore than I already am, dwelling on the past.

But it’s hard to imagine what I might do next that would make me feel as alive, that could be as important. And, if you’ll excuse the immodesty, that would, save someone’s
life, like LIVE THROUGH THIS did?


Buy Live Through This by Tony Fouhse at Straylight Press HERE.




 

No comments: