Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Last Minute I Am Sick Spamming Attempt

Monday night I'm hit by a fever that leaves me with chills running up and down my spine. I'm sweating like I've never sweated before. Every equilibrium in my body is thrown out of sync. It is surprising these systems could ever work succesfully at all. Fluids and temperatures and brain synapses...just nothing is working.

The next morning I must send out a spam.

Lost in the confusion of what I want and what I need, what the future may hold and what I can enjoy right now, a series of choices must be made. In the end I opted for safe, scrambling to the deadline to send out the spam for maximum email carpet bombing effect.

Many choices one could make on that day from a rewarding shoot for Family Circle magazine with talent Greta Gurvitz. Big thanks to Tina Anderson, Lisa Kelsey at FC and stylist Shannon Amos of Amos Styles. I thought I'd share them here today.

Peace.





No comments: